All the benefits of a self-adhesive label
It is a mistake to believe that self-adhesive labels are products with a limited scope. Remember, while strolling in the store, what is the first glance at? Bright, with a three-dimensional image and high detail, commodity stickers literally take prisoner ordinary man in the street. Food, household and car care products, perfumery, alcohol segment. The modern market does not exist without a trademark that stands out on the label.
What about the logistics industry? Moving huge volumes of cargo, there is simply no time to identify each baggage manually, plus everything has the requirements of automated systems that read data from labels in a specific format.
The list of areas interested in self-adhesive products can go on and on.
Competitive advantages of self-adhesive products
Having made a choice in favor of self-adhesive labels, you get a lot of advantages:
● Individual approach. Our printing company takes responsibility for the development of an exclusive design, selection of substrate materials, taking into account the particularities of using stickers, production speed without loss of quality;
● Ease of use. Modern stickers on an adhesive basis are easy to apply. No need to specifically clean and prepare the surface. Labels are glued to any relief with a snug fit even in places of oil pollution;
● Cost saving. By minimizing the cost of purchasing glue and special tools for surface preparation and increasing adhesion, you get significant financial benefits. And also save time spent on applying ready-made stickers.
● Resistant to damage. Modern self-adhesive labels are made of durable materials that are resistant to changes in temperature, humidity, direct sunlight. Thanks to the silicone-containing surface, the label will remain unharmed after prolonged exposure to rain and snow.
Technological components of self-adhesive labels
The responsibility of the printing company is to use quality materials to ensure aesthetic appearance and increase the life of the label.
The following materials are used in the manufacturing process:
● Glue. The company “Flex-n-roll” takes into account the specialization of the customer, works with special materials that are acceptable for labeling food products;
● Paper. To reduce the cost and ease of transportation, the roll base is very popular;
● Silicone interlayer. An intermediate layer between the paper and the paint coating. The density of application and its quality determine the durability of the finished product;
● Paint. The choice of high-quality paint guarantees protection against burnout, washing out by rain and mold damage in conditions of high humidity.
The cost of the finished product largely depends on the choice of basis for future stickers: label tape on a paper basis, all colors, metallized or synthetic basis with a film layer.